I love a great rice dish. I also love straightforward recipes, and today I made an effortless side dish, Instant Pot Parmesan Risotto
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup diced onions
- 3 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 1/2 cup Arborio rice
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In the Instant Pot bowl, add the butter and diced onions.
- Press the saute button, and saute for about 3-4 minutes, until the onion softens.
- Mix in the rice and saute the rice for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add the vegetable broth, and stir, make sure to get off of the bits off the bottom, or you will get a BURN notice.
- Add your lid and set the time for 6 minutes at manual high pressure.
- When the time is up, do a quick release.
- Mix in the grated Parmesan cheese,
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Instant Pot Parmesan Risotto