This is one of the easiest side dishes, which goes with almost any meal. You don’t need to do anything but dump the ingredients in and set the time. It is a great time saver.
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Start by rinsing your rice in cold water, rinse until the water is clear.
- Then add the rice to the Instant Pot bowl.
- Pour in the water, olive oil, and salt.
- Set the manual high temperature to 5 minutes, making sure that the vent is sealed.
- Do a natural release until the display shows L10, then do a quick release.
- Wait for all of the pressure has been released, then fluff with a fork.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!