Blackstone Popcorn — If you love the smell and taste of freshly made popcorn, get ready to be spellbound with Blackstone Popcorn.
Whether shared as a snack while enjoying a movie night or as an appetizer for special occasions, Blackstone Popcorn’s unique blend of gourmet flavors will add flavor and fun to any gathering. From savory ranch kernels to sweet caramel swirls and classic cheese treats, it’s here to enjoy! So if you’re looking for delicious snacks that won’t disappoint – look no further than Blackstone Popcorn!
Popcorn On Blackstone
Experience the sizzling sensation of Blackstone Popcorn, where the magic of popcorn meets the sizzle of a Blackstone grill.
Get ready for a popcorn experience like no other as each kernel dances on the scorching griddle, releasing tantalizing aromas and flavors that will leave you craving more. With a perfect balance of smoky and savory goodness, Blackstone Popcorn takes this beloved snack to new heights, offering a delightful fusion of texture, taste, and excitement.
Whether you’re grilling outdoors or craving a unique twist on movie night, prepare for a popcorn adventure that will ignite your senses and satisfy your snack cravings. Welcome to the sizzling world of Blackstone Popcorn, where popcorn pops and griddle magic happens!
Ingredients Needed For Cooking Popcorn on Blackstone Griddle
From the smell of freshly popped popcorn at a movie theater to eating it during an outdoor summer movie night, popcorn is one of America’s favorite snacks. That being said, not many people know how to cook popcorn on a Blackstone Griddle! This is possible, but cooking with your Blackstone gives you all the benefits of making fresh popcorn right in your backyard.
Remember the step-by-step directions and detailed ingredients list are below in the printable recipe card at the bottom of the post, as well as the nutritional information.
- Popcorn Kernels: Choose high-quality popcorn kernels for the best-popping results. Look for kernels that are fresh and free from moisture. You can use any variety of popcorn kernels, such as yellow, white, or heirloom.
- Cooking Oil: Use a neutral-tasting cooking oil that can withstand high heat, such as vegetable or coconut oil. The oil helps to evenly distribute heat and prevent the popcorn from sticking to the griddle.
- Seasonings: The beauty of Blackstone Griddle popcorn is that you can customize the seasonings to suit your taste. Here are some popular seasoning options:
- Butter: Melted butter adds richness and a delicious flavor to the popcorn. You can drizzle it over the popcorn after popping it or use it as a base for other seasonings.
- Salt: Enhance the flavor of the popcorn with a sprinkle of salt. Use kosher salt or popcorn salt for the best adherence.
- Spices and Herbs: Experiment with spices and herbs to add depth and complexity to your popcorn. Popular options include chili powder, garlic powder, paprika, cayenne pepper, dried herbs (such as thyme or rosemary), or a blend of your favorite spice mix.
- Cheese: Grated cheese, such as Parmesan or cheddar, can be sprinkled on the popcorn for a cheesy and savory twist. It melts slightly on the warm popcorn, creating a delightful coating.
How To Make Popcorn On Blackstone Griddle
Do you want a delicious, crunchy, fluffy snack that both kids and adults love? Popcorn is an all-time favorite go-to treat that can easily be made on your Blackstone Griddle. With just a few ingredients and your Blackstone, you have everything you need for the perfect batch of popcorn that’s ready in less than 15 minutes. So grab some wholesome kernels, heat up your griddle, and delight yourself with this light after-school/work snack!
Step One: Preheat the Blackstone Griddle
Ensure your griddle is preheated to high heat. This will allow the popcorn kernels to heat evenly and pop to perfection. Preheat until the grill is nice and hot.
Step Two: Add Cooking Oil
Drizzle a generous amount of cooking oil onto the griddle surface, spreading it evenly to create a thin layer. The oil will help prevent the popcorn from sticking and ensure even heating.
Step Three: Mix The Popcorn and Oil
Add the popcorn, cooking oil, melted butter, and salt into a small bowl, and mix well.
Step Four: Add Popcorn Kernels
Spread a single layer of popcorn kernels on the griddle surface. Make sure the kernels are evenly distributed across the heated area. Place a large metal bowl, aluminum foil tent, or griddle cover over the popcorn kernels on the griddle. This will create a contained space for the popcorn to pop while allowing steam to escape.
Pay close attention to the griddle’s heat to prevent the popcorn from burning. Shake the griddle occasionally or lift the cover slightly to release steam and ensure even popping.
Step Five: Serving
Once the popping slows down and there are a few seconds between pops, remove the griddle cover or foil tent, and turn off the heat. Drizzle melted butter over the popcorn for a rich buttery flavor. Sprinkle evenly over the popcorn with your desired seasonings, such as salt or spices. Toss gently to ensure all the kernels are coated.
Transfer the popcorn to a large bowl or individual serving containers. Dig in and savor the deliciousness of your Blackstone Griddle popcorn!
Pro Tips For Making The Best Blackstone Popcorn
- Preheat the Griddle Properly: Ensure your Blackstone griddle is preheated to the right temperature before adding the popcorn kernels. This will help create the optimal popping environment, resulting in evenly popped popcorn.
- Use the Right Oil: Choose a high smoke point oil like vegetable or coconut oil to pop popcorn on the grill. These oils can withstand the high heat of the griddle without burning, ensuring a smooth and flavorful popcorn-popping process.
- Evenly Spread the Kernels: Spread the popcorn kernels in a single layer across the griddle surface. This gives each kernel equal access to the heat, leading to more consistent popping.
- Shake the Griddle: While the popcorn is popping, shake the griddle occasionally to ensure even heat distribution and prevent any kernels from burning. This also helps any unpopped kernels settle to the bottom for further popping.
- Add Seasonings at the Right Time: For the best flavor, add seasonings like salt or spices immediately after the popcorn pops while it is still warm. This allows the seasonings to adhere to the popcorn better and enhances the flavor.
- Experiment with Seasonings: Don’t hesitate to get creative with your seasoning choices. Try different combinations of spices, herbs, or even grated cheese to elevate the flavor profile of your Blackstone popcorn.
- Keep an Eye on the Heat: Monitor the griddle’s heat throughout the popping process. Adjust the heat to maintain a steady temperature and prevent the popcorn from burning.
- Serve Immediately: Popcorn is best enjoyed fresh and warm. Serve your Blackstone popcorn immediately after seasoning to retain its crispy texture and full flavor.
- Have Fun with Mix-Ins: Once the popcorn is seasoned, you can add fun mix-ins like nuts, dried fruits, or even mini chocolate chips for an extra layer of flavor and texture.
- Share and Enjoy: Popcorn is best enjoyed with friends and family. Share your Blackstone popcorn creation and savor the deliciousness together!
With these pro tips, you’ll be well on your way to making the best Blackstone popcorn that will impress your taste buds and satisfy your snack cravings.
How To Make Caramel Popcorn On Blackstone Griddle
Once the popcorn has finished popping, carefully remove the cover. Drizzle the caramel sauce over the popcorn, ensuring all the kernels are coated. Use a spatula or long-handled spoon to gently toss the popcorn and evenly distribute the caramel. Spread the caramel-coated popcorn on the griddle in a single layer. Allow the popcorn to cook for a couple of minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent burning. This step helps the caramel sauce adhere to the popcorn and creates a crispier texture.
What popcorn kernels should I use to make popcorn on a Blackstone Griddle?
You can use any variety of popcorn kernels, such as yellow, white, or heirloom. Choose high-quality kernels that are fresh and free from moisture for the best-popping results.
How do I prevent the popcorn from burning on the Blackstone Griddle?
To prevent burning, ensure you’re preheating the griddle to the right temperature before adding the popcorn kernels. Also, shake the griddle occasionally while the popcorn is popping to ensure even heat distribution and prevent any kernels from getting overly cooked.
Can I use flavored oils for popping popcorn on the Blackstone Griddle?
You can use flavored oils like truffle or infused oils to add unique flavors to your popcorn. Just ensure the oils you use have a high smoke point and withstand the griddle’s heat.
How do I season the popcorn on the Blackstone Griddle?
Once the popcorn pops, you can season it to your liking. Sprinkle salt or spices, drizzle melted butter, or add grated cheese for flavor. Toss the popcorn gently to ensure the seasonings are evenly distributed.
Can I add mix-ins like nuts or chocolate to the popcorn on the Blackstone Griddle?
You can add mix-ins like nuts, dried fruits, or even mini chocolate chips to the popcorn while it’s still warm. Toss gently to combine the mix-ins with the popcorn and create a delicious blend of flavors and textures.
How should I clean the Blackstone Griddle after making popcorn?
Allow the griddle to cool down completely before cleaning. Remove any excess popcorn kernels or debris. Use a griddle scraper or spatula to remove any stuck-on bits. Wipe down the griddle with a damp cloth or paper towel, and if necessary, use mild dish soap and warm water for a thorough cleaning. Rinse and dry the griddle thoroughly.
Can I make kettle corn on the Blackstone Griddle?
Yes, you can make kettle corn on the Blackstone Griddle. Add sugar to the oil to make kettle corn before popping the popcorn kernels. The sugar will caramelize and create a sweet and slightly salty coating on the popcorn.
More Blackstone Recipes
- BLACKSTONE GRIDDLE FROZEN FRENCH FRIES
- BLACKSTONE SIRLOIN STEAK RECIPE
- EASY BLACKSTONE GRIDDLE SCRAMBLED EGGS
- BLACKSTONE GRIDDLE SAUSAGE PATTIES
- BLACKSTONE CHICKEN STIR FRY
- EASY BLACKSTONE FRIED EGGS RECIPE
- BLACKSTONE CHEX PARTY MIX
- BLACKSTONE APPLE CIDER DONUTS
- 2/3 cup popcorn kernels, unpopped
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons butter, unsalted
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt, or sea salt
- Ensure your griddle is preheated to high heat. This will allow the popcorn kernels to heat evenly and pop to perfection. Preheat until the grill is nice and hot.
- Drizzle a generous amount of cooking oil onto the griddle surface, spreading it evenly to create a thin layer. The oil will help prevent the popcorn from sticking and ensure even heating.
- Add the popcorn, cooking oil, melted butter, and salt into a small bowl, and mix well.
- Spread a single layer of popcorn kernels on the griddle surface. Make sure the kernels are evenly distributed across the heated area. Place a large metal bowl, aluminum foil tent, or griddle cover over the popcorn kernels on the grill. This will create a contained space for the popcorn to pop while allowing steam to escape.
- Pay close attention to the griddle's heat to prevent the popcorn from burning. Shake the griddle occasionally or lift the cover slightly to release steam and ensure even popping.
- Once the popping slows down and there are a few seconds between pops, remove the griddle cover or foil tent, and turn off the heat. Drizzle melted butter over the popcorn for a rich buttery flavor. Sprinkle evenly over the popcorn with your desired seasonings, such as salt or spices. Toss gently to ensure all the kernels are coated.
- Transfer the popcorn to a large bowl or individual serving containers. Dig in and savor the deliciousness of your Blackstone Griddle popcorn!
- Blackstone Griddle