Blackstone Grill S’mores Pizza –Are you looking for a fun, new way to make your next family gathering extra special?
Look no further than the Blackstone Grill S’mores Pizza. This delectable dessert pizza is full of chocolatey goodness and will delight all your guests. Not only does it look adorable with marshmallow topping, but it tastes amazing too! This pizza can be ready quickly with just a few simple ingredients and steps. Get ready to savor an out-of-this-world treat that will satisfy any sweet tooth craving – the Blackstone Grill S’mores Pizza Recipe!
Blackstone Griddle S’mores
Blackstone Griddle S’mores are a delicious twist on the classic campfire treat. The combination of melty chocolate and gooey marshmallows sandwiched between two crunchy graham crackers is made even better when cooked to perfection on a Blackstone Griddle. The griddle’s large cooking surface ensures that you get an even cook, while the adjustable heat control allows you to adjust the exact temperature for a perfectly melted s’more. The added bonus of no campfire smoke or mess makes this snack even more appealing. Whether camping in the woods or cooking up an indoor feast, Blackstone Griddle S’mores will surely be a hit with family and friends. So, gather around the griddle and enjoy this classic treat all year round! With Blackstone Griddle S’mores, your next campfire experience will surely be a success!
So don’t wait – grab your marshmallows, chocolate, and graham crackers, fire up that Blackstone Griddle, and prepare for a delicious treat. If you have been waiting for a great dessert that will remind you of the charcoal grills or fire pit—ditch the cast iron skillet and make this delicious Blackstone Griddle S’mores PIzza!
Ingredients Needed For Blackstone Griddle S’mores Pizza
Cooking pizza on the Blackstone Griddle is a fun and delicious way to enjoy the flavors of your favorite Italian-style dish. But why limit yourself there? The Blackstone Griddle can be used to make s’mores pizza as well! This special treat requires four simple ingredients plus whatever toppings you want!
Below, we’ll provide an easy step-by-step recipe showing you how to make this amazing griddle s’mores pizza that everyone in the family will love. So round up these few essential items and get ready for an out-of-this-world experience, and you don’t even need a pizza oven.
Remember the step-by-step directions are below in the printable recipe card at the bottom of the page, as well as nutritional information.
- Tortillas; Use flour tortillas or gluten-free tortillas.
- Marshmallows: Use jumbo marshmallows, regular size, or mini marshmallows; you can also use marshmallow fluff
- Chocolate Bars: Use your favorite, today I used mini Hedrhye Chocolate Bars
- Chocolate Syrup
- Graham Crackers: Use whole graham crackers or crush them for some great textures. Another great option is cinnamon graham crackers.
How To Make S’mores Pizza On Blackstone Griddle
If you’re looking for a unique and delicious way to switch up your pizza-making routine, then look no further than s’mores pizza! This gooey sweet treat combines classic pizza ingredients with marshmallows, chocolate chips, and graham crackers – creating an irresistibly tasty dish the whole family will love!
After all, is there anything better than gooey marshmallows and melted chocolate for a great outdoor meal?
Step One: Prepare The Blackstone Griddle
Start by rubbing olive oil or spraying non-stick cooking spray on top of the griddle. Preheat the Blackstone griddle to low heat for 3-5 minutes.
Step Two: Assemble The S’mores Pizzas
Spread a thin layer of marshmallow fluff onto the tortilla and place a tortilla on the griddle. Cook for 1-2 minutes, then add the crushed graham crackers to the fluff. Followed by adding the diced chocolate bar or chocolate chips over the graham crackers, followed by the mini marshmallows.
Step Three: Cook The S’mores Pizzas
Cover the griddle with a lid or a large metal bowl to help melt the chocolate and marshmallows. Cook for another 2-3 minutes or until the marshmallows are golden brown and melted.
Step Four: Serving
Remove the s’mores pizza from the griddle, drizzle with your chocolate syrup, and add additional toppings.
Pro Tips For The Best Smores Pizza On Blackstone Griddle
- Be careful not to overcook the pizza crust, as this can cause it to become tough and chewy.
- If you don’t have a lid or a large metal bowl to cover the griddle, you can use aluminum foil to cover the pizza and help melt the chocolate and marshmallows.
- You can customize the toppings to your liking, such as adding sliced bananas or strawberries for a fruity twist.
- If you want a more authentic s’mores experience, you can also serve the pizza with a side of graham cracker crumbs and chocolate syrup for dipping.
Enjoy this delicious and fun twist on traditional pizza with your friends and family on your Blackstone griddle!
Ideas for Different S’mores Toppings
S’mores are a classic campfire treat, but they can also be customized with different toppings to create unique and delicious flavor combinations. Here are some ideas for different s’mores toppings:
- Peanut butter cups: Add some creamy peanut butter flavor to your s’mores by swapping out the chocolate bar for peanut butter cups.
- Caramel sauce: Drizzle some caramel sauce over the marshmallows before topping them with the chocolate for a sweet and gooey twist.
- Nutella: Spread some Nutella on the graham crackers before adding the marshmallows and chocolate for a hazelnut-chocolate flavor.
- Reese’s Pieces: Crush some Reese’s Pieces and sprinkle them over the marshmallows for a crunchy and peanut buttery topping.
- Peppermint bark: Use peppermint bark instead of chocolate bars for a holiday twist on the classic s’mores.
- Banana slices: Add some fruit to your s’mores by adding sliced bananas on top of the chocolate before adding the marshmallows.
- Coconut flakes: Toasted coconut flakes add a delicious and crunchy texture to s’mores.
- M&M’s: Add some color and crunch to your s’mores using M&M’s instead of chocolate bars.
- Raspberry jam: Spread some raspberry jam on the graham crackers before adding the marshmallows and chocolate for a fruity twist.
- Bacon: For a savory twist on s’mores, add some crispy bacon on top of the chocolate before adding the marshmallows.
By experimenting with different s’mores toppings, you can create unique and delicious flavor combinations that will surely please everyone around the campfire.
How To Make Blackstone S’more Pizza Ahead Of Time
While Blackstone s’more pizza is best enjoyed fresh, it is possible to make it ahead of time and reheat it later. Here’s how to do it: Assemble the pizzas into mini smores’ pizzas, placing them into foil packets. This is perfect for delicious treats when you are camping. Keep cold until ready to cook them up; You can make these on a tabletop griddle or on a portable gas grill.
Can I use any dough for dessert pizzas on the grill?
Yes, you can use various types of dough for dessert pizzas, including pizza dough, premade refrigerated dough, or even puff pastry. Choose a dough that suits your preference and complements the flavors of your dessert toppings. What are some popular dessert pizza toppings? A: Popular dessert pizza toppings include Nutella or chocolate spread, sliced fruits (such as strawberries, bananas, or peaches), marshmallows, chocolate chips, caramel or chocolate sauce, crushed cookies or graham crackers, and powdered sugar.
Do I need to preheat the grill before cooking dessert pizzas?
It’s important to preheat the grill to the recommended temperature before cooking dessert pizzas. This ensures even cooking and helps prevent the dough from sticking. Make sure that the crust’s bottom is fully cooked before adding your toppings.
How long does cooking dessert pizzas on the grill take?
Cooking times can vary depending on the dough’s thickness, the grill’s heat, and the desired level of doneness. In general, dessert pizzas cook on the grill for about 5-10 minutes, but monitoring them closely is essential to prevent burning.
Should I oil the grill grates before placing the dessert pizza on them?
It’s a good idea to lightly oil the grill grates before placing the dessert pizza on them to prevent sticking. You can use a brush or a folded piece of paper towel soaked in oil to coat the grates.
Can I use a pizza stone or a baking sheet on the grill for cooking dessert pizzas?
You can cook dessert pizzas with a pizza stone or a baking sheet on the grill. Preheat the stone or baking sheet on the grill before placing the dessert pizza on top for even cooking.
Can I grill frozen dough for dessert pizzas?
Grilling frozen dough may be challenging, as cooking can take longer and may not rise or cook evenly. It’s best to thaw the dough before grilling for better results.
Can I make dessert pizzas on a charcoal grill?
Yes, you can make dessert pizzas on a charcoal grill. Ensure that the charcoal is evenly distributed and the grill is preheated before cooking the dessert pizza.
Can I use a gas grill or an electric grill for dessert pizzas?
Yes, dessert pizzas can be made on gas grills or electric grills. The process is similar to using a charcoal grill. Preheat the grill to the recommended temperature and cook the dessert pizza as directed. Remember to youse your oven mitt and pizza peel; remember the high heat will make your pizza and griddle surface hot!
Blackstone Products Used In This Recipe
- Griddle Plate
- Grill Grate
- Blackstone Electric Griddles
More Blackstone Griddle Recipes
- BLACKSTONE GRIDDLE FROZEN FRENCH FRIES
- BLACKSTONE SIRLOIN STEAK RECIPE
- BLACKSTONE GRIDDLE SCRAMBLED EGGS
- BLACKSTONE GRIDDLE SAUSAGE PATTIES
- BLACKSTONE CHICKEN STIR FRY
- BLACKSTONE FRIED EGGS RECIPE
- BLACKSTONE CHEX PARTY MIX
- BLACKSTONE APPLE CIDER DONUTS
I hope you enjoy this recipe for a campfire favorite. Try some of my other favorite recipes for a great summer! There is nothing better than portable gas grills or tabletop griddles. It might just be your favorite way to cook this summer! This is the perfect dish for a great summer evening and makes for a family favorite and a kid-friendly treat!
Blackstone Grill S’mores Pizza
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- 1 cup Hershey chocolate bars, mini
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup graham crackers, crushed into crumbs
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallow
- Start by rubbing olive oil or spraying non-stick cooking spray on top of the griddle. Preheat the Blackstone griddle to low heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Spread a thin layer of marshmallow fluff onto the tortilla and place a tortilla on the griddle. Cook for 1-2 minutes, then add the crushed graham crackers to the fluff. Followed by adding the diced chocolate bar or chocolate chips over the graham crackers, followed by the mini marshmallows.
- Cover the griddle with a lid or a large metal bowl to help melt the chocolate and marshmallows. Cook for another 2-3 minutes or until the marshmallows are golden brown and melted.
- Remove the s'mores pizza from the griddle, drizzle with your chocolate syrup, and add additional toppings.
- Blackstone Griddle
- Cooking Oil, or Cooking Spray