Yummy! There is nothing like a personal Air Fryer Yellow Mug Cake as a late-night snack.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted melted butter
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup self-rising flour
- Optional Topping: Chocolate Frosting, Vanilla Frosting, Whipped Cream, Fresh Fruit, etc.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix the melted butter and egg, with a whisk.
- Then mix in the milk, vanilla extract, and sugar.
- Fold in the flour.
- Beat the batter until smooth.
- Spray your mug with olive oil spray.
- Pour the batter into the prepared mug.
- Set the mug into the air fryer basket for 9 to 12 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Garnish as desired.
Keywords: Air Fryer Yellow Mug Cake