Air Fryer, Grilled Pesto Chicken and Tomato Kebabs
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 ounces bottle pesto sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 package cherry tomatoes
- Start by cutting your chicken into 1-inch cubes.
- Mix in the pesto (the brand I used is in the blog post) and marinade overnight (or at least a few hours)
- Then thread the chicken and tomatoes through the skewers.
- Place in your Air Fryer the temperature I used was 350 degrees for 4 minutes, then flip and air fry another 3 minutes. Make sure your chicken is cooked, before you plate.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!