If you have been following along my blog for a while, you know that I am so not a morning person, if you are like me, these recipes make mornings bearable. My kids
usually, grab a piece on the way out of the door, they are perfect for on the way to work or to school.
- 1 package of Trader Joe’s Mixed Berry Scone Mix
- Ingredients to make above box mix.
- Start by adding the mix into a mixing bowl or mixer stand.
- Then follow the instructions on the box, just add water.
- Mix well. Until everything is well combined.
- I used a scone pan, they are very handy and are super easy to use, just remember to spray the pan, before put the dough in.
- Spread the dough out into the pan. Making sure to fill the entire pan.
- Pop it directly into the air fryer for 10 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: trader joe's scone mix hack trader joe's mixed berry scone mix trader joe's scones mix nutrition information lemon scone glaze cinnamon glaze for scones summer scone recipes fresh fruit scones atk scones mixed berry scones pioneer woman mixed berries recipe panera scone recipe trader joe's mixed berry scone mix reviews