Air Fryer, The Easiest Chocolate Cream Pies
These are so easy to make, and the kids will absolutely eat them. This is perfect for any crema pie. Just change out the pudding. Love kitchen hacks with my air fryer.
- Author: ForkToSpoon.com
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 20
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 package mini graham cracker crusts
- 1 package pudding mix
- The ingredients to make pudding mix (each box is different. Just follow the instructions on the box)
- 1 package cool whip or whipped cream
- Garnish: Chocolate shavings
- Start by taking out the pie crusts from the package and putting them in either the air fryer basket or air fryer tray.
- Set the temperature to 300 degrees for 2 minutes. Check and make sure they are cooked before removing them.
- Let the pie shells cool quickly, while you make the pudding, per directions on the package.
- Fill your pie shell with the prepared pudding.
- Spray some whipped cream (or cool whip) and garnish with chocolate shavings.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: pie in air fryer air fryer hand pies cherry pie air fryer air fried meat pies chocolate fried pies mini apple pie in air fryer air fryer apple hand pies reheat pie in airfryer