Air Fryer Taco Seasoned Chickpeas are amazing! If you are looking for a quick, healthy, and delicious snack, this is a keeper!
Today, I served these to my family as a topping for their garden salad, and they make for a great alternative to croutons.
And I love a great crispy chickpea, they are so good!
There is nothing better, and if you love a healthy alternative to croutons, and something maybe even different, if you’re hosting a get-together or party, this is a great alternative!
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Chickpea Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER SESAME SEED ROASTED CHICKPEAS, AIR FRYER, KOREAN BBQ ROASTED CHICKPEAS, AIR FRYER BOMBAY SPICE ROASTED CHICKPEAS, and AIR FRYER RANCH ROASTED CHICKPEAS.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Taco Seasoned Chickpeas
- Chickpeas Canned/Cooked
- Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Chili Powder
- Ground Coriander
- Ground Cumin
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
How To Make Air Fryer Taco Seasoned Chickpeas
Start by draining and rinsing the chickpeas. Toss the chickpeas with olive oil, sea salt, chili powder, ground coriander, ground cumin, garlic powder, and onion powder.
Pour the chickpeas into the air fryer basket, set the time for 14 to 16 minutes at 390 degrees F, air fryer setting. Shake the basket several times during the cooking process.
Pour the chickpeas into a bowl, and toss with an additional 1-2 tablespoons of sea salt.
How To Serve Air Fryer Taco Seasoned Chickpeas
- Serve them as a snack, appetizer, or a quick road trip snack.
- You can serve them as a replacement for croutons in a salad for an added crunch.
- Add them to a quesadilla, taco filling, and other items for meat replacement.
- Add them on top of a burrito bowl.
How To Store Chickpeas
These do not store well. I always recommend eating within two hours of making, but if you have any leftovers, place them in an open jar and leave them at room temperature.
Do not refrigerate these, as they will become hard a as a rock.
Are chickpeas good for you?
Chickpeas are very healthy, and they are rich in minerals, vitamins, and fiber. They have also been found to reduce your chances of diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and other diseases.
They are so high in protein and make a great replacement source for both vegetations and vegans.
Other Great Air Fryer Chickpea Recipes:
- AIR FRYER RANCH ROASTED CHICKPEAS
- AIR FRYER EXTRA CRISPY SPICED CHICKPEAS
- EASY AIR FRYER SPICY ROASTED CHICKPEAS
- AIR FRYER SESAME SEED ROASTED CHICKPEAS
- AIR FRYER, KOREAN BBQ ROASTED CHICKPEAS
- EASY AIR FRYER BOMBAY SPICE ROASTED CHICKPEAS
- AIR FRYER, CINNAMON, AND SUGAR ROASTED CHICKPEAS
- AIR FRYER, SMOKED PAPRIKA, AND CUMIN ROASTED CHICKPEAS
- 15 ounces Chickpeas Canned/Cooked
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- Optional: 1 teaspoon sea salt, after cooking
- Start by draining and rinsing the chickpeas. Toss the chickpeas with olive oil, sea salt, chili powder, ground coriander, ground cumin, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Pour the chickpeas into the air fryer basket, set the time for 14 to 16 minutes at 390 degrees F, air fryer setting. Shake the basket several times during the cooking process.
- Pour the chickpeas into a bowl, and toss with an additional 1-2 teaspoons of sea salt.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 241Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 1086mgCarbohydrates: 30gFiber: 9gSugar: 5gProtein: 10g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.