Everyone loves chicken, it’s one of America’s greatest foods. Chicken is awesome, it takes the flavor of anything that you season it with, today I did a really easy chicken rub, and sprayed it with olive oil, and I had a great and quick dinner for the entire family,
Here are the simple steps so you can make it in your own air fryer,
- 1 fryer chicken, about 1.5 pounds
- 2 tablespoons chicken rub, I used this one
- olive oil spray
- Rub your chicken with the chicken rub.
- Place the chicken in your air fryer basket or your air fryer tray.
- Place the chicken in your air fryer basket or your air fryer tray. Spray the top with olive oil spray
- Place in the air fryer, at 370 degrees F, for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, flip the chicken and air fry another 10-15 minutes, until the internal temperature reaches, 165 degrees F (check with a meat thermometer)
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!