This is a wonderful and easy snack. It’s packed full of flavor and it’s extremely healthy to snack on, it’s also very high in protein, which makes it a great snack if you are on a diet because it will fill you up.
Chickpeas are a great choice for a snack because they have many health benefits, including:
- They are high in fiber, they are an excellent snack for people with diabetes, as it is shown that it reduces blood glucose levels.
- They are great for bone health because they contain iron, phosphate, calcium, magnesium, zinc, and vitamin K. These are all shown to improve bone strength and structure.
- Vitamin K also helps your body absorb calcium, which is great if you have osteoporosis.
- Chickpeas are low-sodium, which is great for keeping your blood pressure low.
- High fiber is shown to help cholesterol
- Chickpeas contain the mineral selenium which helps reduce cancer risks.
You can flavor chickpeas with any variety of spices, they absorb spices, rubs, etc, very well.
Here are some other chickpea recipes prepared in the air fryer.
Start by draining the chickpeas.
Then mix together.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget to Pin–
Air Fryer-Ranch Roasted Chickpeas
These are so easy to make in the air fryer, And they are quite a healthy snack, high in protein.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 30
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 15 ounces chickpeas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons ranch seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon salt (more if you want more)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Start by draining the chickpeas. Make sure they are fully drained
- Mix in the oil, and then mix in the spices.
- Then spread the chickpeas into the air fryer basket, set the 350 degrees F temperature to and set the 8 minutes Shake the basket, after 4 minutes.
- When the time is up, pour into a bowl. Add some additional salt (about 1/2 teaspoon) and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer parmesan chickpeas oil free air fried chickpeas air fryer chickpeas honey roasted chickpeas in air fryer air fryer chickpeas no oil air fryer black beans air fryer chickpeas weight watchers salt and vinegar chickpeas air fryer