What can be better in fall than Air Fryer Pecan Pie Hand Pies? This is a great treat and would make a great addition to your Thanksgiving table. No, cutting, and it’s very kid-friendly since every child I have ever met likes their own treat.
- 1 package pie dough
- 1 cup pecan pie filling
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- Sparkling Sugar
- Start by laying out the dough on a flat surface. I always use my cutting board.
- Use either a drinking glass or a biscuit cutter, and cut out each circle.
- Use about a tablespoon of pecan pie filling and add it to one side.
- Fold the circle in half.
- Use your fork tines to seal the dough together.
- Continue to make, until you run out of dough.
- In a small bowl, mix the egg and water, beat with a fork until frothy.
- Using a pastry brush, brush the egg wash on top of the pastry, and sprinkle with sparkling sugar.
- Set into the air fryer for 5-7 minutes at 320 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Pecan Pie Hand Pies