I love a great peach cobbler. Today I made a couple for my husband and me for a sweet treat, easy and absolutely delicious.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 6 tablespoons white or yellow cake mix
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 5 tablespoons milk
- 8 ounces diced peaches, drained
- Start by adding the melted butter to your ramekins.
- In a small bowl, mix the cake mix, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, and milk. Mix well.
- Divide the cake batter into the two ramekins, do not mix.
- Place about 3 tablespoons of diced peaches on top, without stirring, and then place into the air fryer for 10-12 minutes at 320 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- The exact time will depend on the air fryer you own. Let cool slightly before serving.
Keywords: Air Fryer Peach Cobbler Mug Cake