Air Fryer Marble Pound Cake is a light, rich and delicious cake. Made with a few ingredients, it’s going to be one of your favorite new Air Fryer Recipes!
So the next time you are looking for something special to serve your family, reach no further than this recipe for a marble pound cake.
I love a great slice of pound cake, rich, buttery, and absolutely delicious. It’s amazing what an air fryer can make. If you have not baked a cake yet in the air fryer, this is a perfect one for you to start with. Rich, bitterly and so moist, and so good!
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Quick Bread or Cake Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER COPYCAT HOSTESS CUPCAKES, AIR FRYER HOMEMADE PUMPKIN CAKE, and AIR FRYER HOMEMADE GINGERBREAD CAKE.
What is A Marble Pound Cake?
If you have ever made a traditional pound cake, this one is just a bit different. Today, I mixed in the chocolate and swirled them together. Making for a beautiful cake (and tasty)
The secret is really into the twirl; you can either add the chocolate on top and use a wooden spoon and swirl, or just lay them on top of each other. Both methods work, and it really depends on what you want the finished marble pound cake to look like.
Ingredients Air Fryer Marble Pound Cake
- Baking Powder
- Granulated Sugar
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Cocoa Powder
How To Make Air Fryer Marble Pound Cake
Start by preparing the batter in a large mixing bowl, cream together the sugar and butter.
Add in the vanilla extract and eggs. Mix well. Add in the flour, baking powder, and salt, then mix well. Fold in the milk.
Pour half of the prepared batter into another bowl, then add the cocoa batter ingredients into one of the bowls. Mixing well.
Pour the vanilla batter into a prepared loaf pan (sprayed with olive oil). Then pour the chocolate batter on top. Use a knife or spatula, to cut the batter into the cake.
Set into the air fryer for 14-20 minutes at 320 degrees F. (air fryer setting) The exact time is going to depend on what pan you use, obviously, the smaller loaf pans will cook quicker.
PRO TIPS FOR THE PERFECT MARBLE POUND CAKE
- The key to a great, light, and airy pound cake is not to overmix the batter. When you overmix the batter, gluten is released, which makes for a dense cake.
- This would work as muffins, although you would need to reduce your cooking time to about 10 to 12 minutes.
- You can either use a spatula or a knife to cut in the chocolate batter.
- You can add dried fruits or nuts to the top of the marble pound cake, which will increase the flavor.
WHAT’S A GOOD FROSTING FOR THIS MARBLE POUND CAKE RECIPE?
I typically do not frost or ice my pound cakes. But you can make a straightforward icing by using powdered sugar and milk (or water). Then wait for your Air Fryer Marble Pound Cake to cool, and drizzle over the cake.
WHY IS IT CALLED A MARBLE POUND CAKE?
A marble pound cake is much like a regular marble cake; it has both chocolate and vanilla in the cake batter.
This is a great choice if you can not choose to make a chocolate or vanilla cake.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE IT MOIST?
This cake is really moist. The addition of butter and eggs makes for a light, fluffy, and airy pound cake.
The key to a light pound cake is creaming the butter and sugar together. Which helps add air to the pound cake, which really helps make a light and fluffy cake.
HOW DO YOU STORE AN AIR FRYER MARBLE POUND CAKE?
Pound cakes do better at room temperature. I usually wrap mine in saran wrap and then place it on the counter. Marble Pound Cake will last at room temperature for about 2 to 3 days.
If you want the cake to last even longer. Cover it with the saran wrap and then place it into the refrigerator, and it will last for about a week.
HOW DO YOU FREEZE AN AIR FRYER MARBLE POUND CAKE?
This is a great recipe that you can make ahead of time. To freeze, you can either freeze it whole or cut it into slices. I usually freeze it into slices, as I can grab them as I go.
Freezing Whole Pound Cake: If you want to freeze it as a whole pound cake. Let it cool to room temperature, and then wrap it in saran wrap a few times, then in a layer of foil. Place the pound cake into a freezer bag and then into the freezer. It will last for about 2 to 3 months.
To Freeze Slices: Let the cake cool to room temperature and then slice. Place the slices onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Place the baking sheet into the freezer until the slices are frozen solid.
Remove the slices and place them into a freezer bag. The pound cake slices will last for about 2 to 3 months.
Some Other Great Air Fryer Cake Recipes-
Don’t Forget To Pin-
Air Fryer Marble Pound Cake
Pound Cake Ingredients:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup butter, unsalted
- 1 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
Chocolate Batter Ingredients:
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Start by preparing the batter in a large mixing bowl, cream together the sugar and butter.
- Add in the vanilla extract and eggs.
- Mix well.
- Add in the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Mix well.
- Pour in the milk, and mix.
- Pour half of the prepared batter into another bowl, then add the cocoa batter ingredients into one of the bowls. Mixing well.
- Pour the vanilla batter into a prepared loaf pan (sprayed with olive oil).
- Then pour the chocolate batter on top
- Use a knife to cut the batter into the cake.
- Set into the air fryer for 14-20 minutes at 320 degrees F. (air fryer setting). The exact time is going to depend on what pan you use. Obviously, the smaller loaf pans will cook quicker.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray
- Mini Loaf Pan, Oven Safe