Fast and flavorful, these are one of my kid’s favorite pork chop meals, and I did it all with a boxed seasoning mix, designed for the air fryer. Note: The package instructions do not say to spritz the pork chops, I highly recommend that you do, the oil keeps them moist and flavorful
- 4 pork chops, bone-in
- 1 package Louisiana Fish Fry, Air Fry Pork Coating Mix,
- olive oil to spritz
- This is the package I used in this recipe.
- Contents of the package (I thought you would be interested)
- I poured the seasoning into a bowl, large enough to season the pork chops.
- Coat the pork chop on both sides, as you coat them, place them on to an air fryer basket or tray.
- Remember both sides.
- Now, the instructions on the package do not call for spritzing the pork chops with olive oil, but I know from experience a generous coat of olive oil, makes the pork chops moist and delicious.
- Turn the temperature to 400 degrees F, for 5 minutes, after 5 minutes, flip the pork chops and spray again,
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!