Air Fryer Honey Garlic Meatballs are an amazingly easy appetizer or a quick meal. Made in the air fryer, they are extremely juicy, and tender and the honey garlic sauce is amazing. Lots & Lots of Flavor!
- 1 pound frozen meatballs
- Olive Oil Spray
Honey Garlic Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
Simple Air Fryer Meatball Directions:
- Add the meatballs to the air fryer basket, do not crowd. Otherwise, they will not cook correctly.
- Spray the meatballs with olive oil.
- Set the temperature to 380 degrees F for 8-10 minutes. About halfway during air frying, shake the basket. Or, if you have an air fryer oven, use a pair of tongs and flip them over.
- Toss with the Honey Garlic Sauce.
Simple Honey Garlic Sauce Directions:
- In a small saucepan, add the garlic, and butter, saute for a couple of minutes until the garlic is soft.
- Then add the rest of the ingredients, continue to simmer, and mix as it cooks– until it all comes together.
- Remove from heat.