Air Fryer Beignets are amazing. They are so simple to make in the Air Fryer and absolutely amazing. If you love really great pastry, this is a perfect recipe for you and your family.
These are amazingly easy to make, and they made for a great breakfast for my teens, as they were doing some summer reading for school. They would make an amazing dessert for any night.
If you are not familiar with Beignets they are really easy to explain.
What Are Beignets?
Beignets are really just a fritter. They are really popular in New Orleans, where my husband recently had a trip and brought the kids and me some. They were amazing.
Air Fryer Beignets are light, airy, and traditionally served with a dusting of powdered sugar. So, today, I made an air fryer version of them. Using my egg bite mold.
Beignet is a fritter that is usually deep-fried. When you think about what they are you will probably picture a square piece of dough, deep-fried and then covered with confectionery sugar.
Ingredients used In Air Fryer Beignets
- All-Purpose Flour
- Granulated Sugar
- Baking Powder
- Vanilla Extract
- Unsalted Butter
- Optional: Powder Sugar for Dusting and serving
How Do You Store Leftover Air Fryer Beignets?
If you have any leftover beignets, let them cool to room temperature, and then place them in an airtight container.
They will best if eaten within a day or two. Either place them on the counter or place in the refrigerator.
What Does A Beignet Taste Like?
They taste almost like a donut. They are light and fluffy, and are best served warm. When you serve them with a powdered sugar dusting they are a sweet treat.
They make an excellent treat.
Some Other Great Air Fryer Pastry Recipes-
Some Helpful Products Used in Making This Recipe-
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. At no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Instant Pot Official Silicone Egg Bites Pan with Lid, Compatible with 6-quart and 8-quart cookers, Red
Don’t Forget to Pin–Print
Air Fryer, Homemade Beignets
These are amazingly easy to make, and they made for a great breakfast for my teens, as they were doing some summer reading for school.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 20
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Optional Powdered sugar for serving
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, water, egg, butter, baking powder, and vanilla extract.
- Spray your egg bite mold, generously with olive oil, being sure to get the sides.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan (about 2/3 way full)
- Set the temperature to 370 degrees F, (air fryer setting) for 5 minutes, this is to preheat the air fryer.
- Then put your egg bite mold in, air fry for about 10-12 minutes.
- Dust with some powdered sugar.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer beignets