This is one of the easiest and tastiest recipes that you can make in the air fryer. This recipe is so easy, and it is one of my favorites, a simple Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings Recipe!
- 2 pounds of chicken wings
GARLIC PARMESAN SAUCE
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix the cheese, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper. Then toss the wings in the coating.
- Place about half of the chicken wings in the fry basket and insert it into the air fryer. (You do not want the chicken wings to be crowded)
- Cook until the skin is browned and crisp, 26 to 28 minutes. I usually set the timer for 12 minutes, then open it up, flip the chicken wings, and set it for another 12 minutes. This is a great way to make sure that all sides are cooked and not burnt on one side.
- Plate and serve. Repeat with all the wings until you are done with the batch.