This is a really easy side dish. My kids have always loved the flavor of the roasted onions, against the taste of the potato. It’s easy to make and very flavorful and kid-approved.
- 3–4 medium potatoes
- 1 package of Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 3–4 tablespoons olive oil
- Start by cutting your potatoes into about 1-inch pieces (I left the skin on, but feel free to peel)
- In a small bowl, mix together the diced potatoes, olive oil, and Lipton Onion soup mix.
- Place the coated potatoes on the air fryer tray or in the air fryer basket, for 10-15 minutes at 400 degrees F. (until fork tender)
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer roast potatoes recipe air fryer potatoes air fryer roasted red potatoes air fryer fingerling potatoes air fryer roasted potatoes and carrots air fryer baby potatoes how do i make roast potatoes in the airfryer air fryer baked potatoes