Making homemade bagels has never been easier, today I am making 4 bagels with this recipe, and they are so easy to make. Feel free to change out the toppings, today I went with a classic cranberry bagel, but the options are limitless.
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 2–3 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Egg wash, see notes
- Mix together the Greek Yogurt, self-rising flour, and salt, until the dough comes together. When the dough is well blended, mix in the dried cranberries.
- Use a rolling pin and roll the dough out, about 1/2 inch thick. (or just use your hands to create circles, and use your finger to add the hole trough the middle of it)
- Or Use biscuit cutters and cut your circles out.
- Brush the tops with an egg wash
- Air Fry at 325 F. for 8 to 11 minutes. (I flipped mine, after 5 minutes)
To Make The Egg Wash: Simply add 1 egg and 1 tablespoon of water, beat, until frothy, and then brush with a pastry brush over the tops of the cranberry bagels.
Keywords: Air Fryer Cranberry Bagels