This is one of the easiest recipes to make, and one of the tastiest. I love my morning coffee, with a nice slice of homemade cranberry bread, and a smidge of cream cheese. I usually make a loaf bread at night, so I can grab a slice, along with my morning coffee, and sit out on my porch and read my emails.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1–2 tablespoons orange zest
- 1 cup fresh cranberries, diced
- 1 cup diced walnuts
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar together.
- Add the eggs, orange juice, orange zest, to the creamed sugar/butter.
- Mix in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, and mix well.
- Fold in the cranberries and walnuts.
- Pour the batter into a greased air fryer safe pan.
- Set the pan into the air fryer, and set the temperature to 320 degrees F, for 20 minutes.
- When the time is up, place a toothpick in the loaf, and check to see that the toothpick comes out clean, if not add another 5 minutes.
- NOTE: The exact time is going to depend on the air fryer model you have and the pans that you are using. I highly recommend using mini loaf pans as they do better in the air fryer than the larger loaf pans, you will often find the middle not cooking when using the larger loaf pans.