Air Fryer Cinnamon Walnut Pound Cake makes for a quick and easy breakfast. Made with diced walnuts and ground cinnamon, it’s a flavorful and delicious pound cake.
If you are looking for a rich, buttery, and amazing piece of loaf cake, which will go with any coffee, this is my favorite. I love the walnuts and ground cinnamon, and I think they give the bread a great flavor and texture. And of course, you can not go wrong with the Air Fryer baking it to perfection.
If you have not baked with the air fryer yet, it’s amazing. All of the baked goods come out to perfection. Light, airy, and absolutely delish, I call them bakery quality.
If you are looking for more Air Fryer Quick Bread Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER BANANA WALNUT POUND CAKE, AIR FRYER BANANA BREAD, AIR FRYER APPLE CRANBERRY BREAD, and AIR FRYER BANANA BREAD MUG CAKE.
Air Fryer Cinnamon Walnut Pound Cake Ingredients
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Soda
- Baking Powder
- Greek Yogurt
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Granulated Sugar
- Ground Cinnamon
How To Make Air Fryer Cinnamon Walnut Pound Cake
In a large mixing bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt. Then mix in the Greek yogurt, vanilla, eggs, sugar, and butter.
Mix well. Fold in the walnuts and ground cinnamon. Pour the batter into a greased air fryer-safe pan.
Set the pan into the air fryer, and set the temperature to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting for 20 minutes.
When the time is up, place a toothpick in the pound cake, and check to see that the toothpick comes out clean. If not, add another 5 minutes.
PRO TIPS FOR THE PERFECT POUND CAKE
- Do not over mix. If you over-mix a pound cake, you will release gluten which will make your pound cake dense.
- You can use the same batter to make muffins.
- Add in some other spices. I would suggest that you stick with the ground cinnamon theme and add ground nutmeg or ground allspice.
- Add some other mix-ins, shredded coconut, and dried fruit will work well here.
- For best results, use a mini loaf pan.
WHAT’S A GOOD FROSTING FOR THIS POUND CAKE RECIPE?
The truth is that you really do not need frosting or icing for this cake. With the combination of the ground cinnamon and walnuts, the bread is already sweet enough, but if you want to make a glaze/icing, here is one of my favorites and go-to recipes for foolproof powdered sugar icing:
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
Mix until well combined. And then drizzle over the Air Fryer Cinnamon Walnut Pound Cake.
WHY IS IT CALLED A POUND CAKE?
A traditional pound cake has a pound of butter, sugar, flour, and eggs. Today, I scaled back the recipe so that you can make one loaf. Or, with the air fryer, you can make three mini loaves.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE IT MOIST?
With the combination of the greek yogurt, this produces a really moist cake. You can substitute out the greek yogurt for sour cream, and you will get the same moist pound cake.
Remember not to overmix the pound cake and make sure that you do not overbake your cake; both will cause the pound cake to dry out.
HOW DO YOU STORE IT?
This pound cake stores really well. Let it cool to room temperature, and then place a piece of saran wrap around the cake. It will last for about 2 to 3 days.
Cover the Air Fryer Cinnamon Walnut Pound Cake and place it into the refrigerator for a longer time. It will last about a week. Let it warm up to room temperature before serving.
CAN YOU FREEZE THIS CAKE?
Yes, this cake freezes perfectly. To freeze, let it cool to room temperature, wrap in saran wrap a few times and then wrap in foil.
Set the bread into the freezer.
To Use Frozen: Leave the frozen bread in the refrigerator or on the counter until it’s thawed.
RECOMMEND AIR FRYER LOAF PANS
While any loaf pan will work in the air fryer, I have found better success using mini loaf pans. Some of my favorites are: (affiliate links included)
Some Other Great & Easy Quick Bread Recipes-
Don’t Forget To Pin-
Air Fryer Cinnamon Walnut Pound Cake
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup walnuts, ground
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt.
- Then mix in the Greek yogurt, vanilla, eggs, sugar, and butter.
- Mix well, fold in the ground cinnamon and walnuts, mix well.
- Pour the batter into a greased air fryer-safe pan.
- Set the pan into the air fryer, and set the temperature to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting for 15-20 minutes.
- When the time is up, place a toothpick in the pound cake, and check to see that the toothpick comes out clean. If not, add another 5 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray
- Mini Loaf Pans, Oven Safe