This is such an easy dessert to make. It has a great rich chocolate flavor, that my entire family loves.
- 1/2 cup of melted butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- Preheat your Air Fryer to 350 degrees F. (air fryer setting)
- Then using non-stick cooking spray or olive oil, spray your baking pan.
- In your mixing bowl, mix the melted butter and sugar. Mix until light and fluffy. Then add your eggs, vanilla, flour, cocoa, and baking powder. Mix well.
- Pour into the air fryer pan, and set the timer for 20-30 minutes.
- Let cool before serving.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Note: The exact time is going to depend on the air fryer you are using and the pan that you are using. Continue to air fry until they are cooked through.
Keywords: air fryer boxed brownies box brownies in air fryer air fryer oven brownies air fryer brownies from scratch box brownie mix in air fryer air fryer brownie bites how to cook brownies in a power airfryer ghirardelli brownies in air fryer