Is there anything better than a warm, comforting bowl of chili on a cold day? How about turning that chili into a delicious cobbler that you can enjoy with your family? With an air fryer, you can make this easy chili cobbler in just minutes. So, gather your ingredients and let’s get cooking!
Air Fryer Chili Cobbler is amazing! If you were looking for a one-pot meal, all made in your Air Fryer. This is a perfect fall or winter meal.
Made with the traditional ingredients of ground beef, vegetables, and a cornbread layer on top, this makes for a complete and delicious meal. This is true comfort food at its best.
Who doesn’t love the combination of chili and cornbread? This is the greatest combination. A meal of made chili and cornbread to be together. And it’s a great twist on a classic dish.
What Is Chili Cobbler?
If you love chili, you’re going to love chili cobbler! This hybrid dish combines chili and cobbler, two classic comfort foods. Chili cobbler is easy to make, and it’s perfect for a winter dinner party. Keep reading to learn how to make this delicious dish.
Why Make Chili Cobbler In The Air Fryer
Have you ever wondered what to make in your air fryer? If so, then this blog post is for you! In today’s post, we’ll discuss making chili cobbler in the air fryer. This dish is not only easy to make, but it’s also delicious and comforting. So if you’re looking for a new and exciting way to cook chili cobbler, try this recipe!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Chili Cobbler
Do you own an air fryer? If not, you may be missing out on some amazing cooking opportunities. Air fryers are great for making quick and easy meals without all of the added grease. This chili cobbler is a perfect example of how an air fryer can take your favorite comfort foods and make them even better. Keep reading to learn what ingredients you need to make this dish.
- Vegetable Oil: Used to cook ground beef and vegetables.
- Onions: Adds some great flavor to the chili!
- Meat: Use either ground beef or ground turkey
- Seasonings/Spices: Chili Powder, Ground Cumin, and Salt
- Tomato Sauce
- Add In’s: Use canned black beans and canned corn.
- Jiffy Cornbread Mix: You can also use any boxed cornbread.
- Egg and Milk: Makes cornbread.
How To Cook Chili Cobbler In The Air Fryer
Do you love chili cobbler but don’t want to turn on your oven? Well, now you can make this delicious dish in your air fryer! This recipe is simple and easy to follow, and the results are excellent. You’ll be amazed at how crispy the biscuits get in the air fryer. So, what are you waiting for? Try this amazing chili cobbler recipe today.
Heat oil over medium-high heat in a medium oven-proof skillet. Add onion and cook for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown. Add ground beef, chili powder, and salt. Cook for 5-8 minutes until meat is brown and no longer pink. Stir in tomato sauce, black beans, and corn. Bring to a boil and simmer for 8-10 minutes. Reserve.
Combine corn muffin mix, egg, and milk in a small bowl. Stir until smooth—top chili with batter. Bake in a preheated 375°F air fryer for 18-20 minutes or until golden.
How To Make Chili In Your Air Fryer
You can make chili in an air fryer—heat the air fryer to 350°F. Heat oil for 1 minute, and add onions, beef, chili powder, and salt. Let cook for 5-8 minutes. Remove from the air fryer and break apart. Add tomato sauce, beans, and corn. Mix well and return to oven and continue cooking for 10-12 minutes or until bubbly. Top with batter and follow the above directions.
Do you love chili? Do you love trying new things with chili? Well, you’re in luck! This blog post is all about different variations on one of America’s favorite dishes. Whether you’re looking for a change of pace or something new to try, there’s sure to be a chili recipe here that will appeal to you. So get ready to cook up some fun!
- Meat: You can use any ground meat you want; ground bison, turkey, or chicken will also work.
- Seasonings: If you want to add some heat to your chili, you can always add some Tabasco sauce, red pepper flakes, or cayenne pepper.
The Best Camping Chili Recipe
Camping is one of the most fun activities anyone can do. There’s nothing quite like spending a few days or even weeks in nature, surrounded by nothing but trees, fresh air, and wildlife. One of the best things about camping is enjoying delicious meals without leaving your campsite. This chili recipe is one of our favorites – it’s easy to make, filling, and absolutely delicious. Give it a try on your next camping trip!
How To Store Leftover Air Fried Chili Cobbler
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy way to use leftovers, you must try this Air Fried Chili Cobbler! It’s perfect for satisfying your cravings for comfort food and is so simple to make. Here is how to store chili cobbler.
- Let the chili cobbler cool to room temperature.
- Place any leftover chili cobbler into an airtight container.
- Placed into the refrigerator, the chili cobbler will last for 2 to 3 days.
Can You Freeze Chili?
It’s chili season, and that means getting your fill of this delicious, warm comfort food. But what happens if you make a big batch and don’t want to eat it all? Can you freeze chili? The answer is yes, you can freeze chili, but with a few caveats. Keep reading for tips on how to freeze chili so it tastes just as good as when you first made it.
Place your chili into a freezer-safe container. Then place it into the freezer, it will last for 2 to 3 months. Defrost in the refrigerator overnight.
How To Reheat Chili In The Air Fryer
Do you love chili but don’t want to spend a lot of time cooking it? Then you need to try reheating chili in the air fryer! This is a quick and easy way to get your chili fix without spending a lot of time in the kitchen. Plus, the air fryer gives your chili a delicious crispy texture that you won’t find with other methods. So, if you’re looking for an easy and convenient way to reheat your chili, give the air fryer a try!
What Pans To Use To Make Chili In Your Air Fryer
I used an 8-inch cast iron skillet. Fit into Cuisinart Air Fryer perfectly.
For Other Models of Air Fryer, Smaller Cast-Iron Pans Would Work
Easy Air Fryer Dinner Recipes:
Are you looking for an easy way to make dinner? Check out these amazing air fryer recipes! They are simple to follow and will definitely satisfy your hunger. Plus, using an air fryer is a great way to cook food without adding extra fat or calories. So why not give them a try tonight? You won’t be disappointed!
- AIR FRYER SAUSAGES WITH ROASTED APPLES AND BUTTERNUT SQUASH
- AIR FRYER KIELBASA AND POTATOES
- AIR FRYER CHICKEN FAJITAS
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Chili Cobbler
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/2 pound ground beef, or turkey
- 1 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 cup black beans, drained
- 1 cup corn, drained
- 1 package Jiffy Cornbread Mix
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- Heat oil over medium high heat in a medium oven proof skillet. Add onion and cook for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown. Add ground beef, chili powder and salt. Cook for 5-8 minute until meat is brown and no longer pink. Stir in tomato sauce, black beans and corn. Bring to a boil and simmer for 8-10 minutes. Reserve.
- In a small bowl, combine corn muffin mix, egg and milk. Stir until smooth. Top chili with batter. Bake in a preheated 375°F air fryer for 18-20 minutes or until golden.
- Note: **Chili can be made in air fryer. Heat air fryer to 350°F. Heat oil for 1 minutes, add onions, beef, chili powder and salt. Let cook for 5-8 minutes. Remove from air fryer and break apart. Add tomato sauce, beans and corn. Mix well and return to oven and continue cooking for 10-12 minutes or until bubbly. Top with batter and follow above directions.
- Air Fryer
- Cast Iron Pan or Baking Pan