Although these are very messy, they are delicious. I will try to make them again, so I get a better picture, but trust me, they will not last long. Cheesecake Tacos are genuinely unique, like the perfect bite in your mouth. Today, I am giving you the recipe for Air Fryer Cherry Cheesecake Tacos!
- 5 Flour tortillas
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- Start by using your biscuit cutter and cutting out the circles.
- Then dip the tortilla shells into the melted butter and then sprinkles graham crackers on top.
- Use your muffin tin bottom, and use the edges to a cup (see picture)
- Air fry for about 5 minutes at 320 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Meanwhile in a large mixing bowl, make your filling mix, heavy cream, cream cheese, vanilla extract, and powdered sugar, mix well. Then place in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to firm up.
- Fill the cooled taco shells with the cheesecake filling and then top with a couple of teaspoons of pie filling.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Cherry Cheesecake Tacos!