I am loving experimenting in the air fryer with puff pastry. Today, I made these Air Fryer Blueberry Pinwheels, for my son, and they could not be any easier.
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons blueberry jam
- 1 sheet puff pastry, defrosted
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Sparkling sugar
- Start by mixing the cream cheese and blueberry jam in a small mixing bowl.
- Then cut your puff pastry sheet into 4 squares.
- Add about 2 teaspoons in the center of each square.
- Then take a sharp knife and make 4 slits on the corners of the squares, into the center of the filling.
- Then fold the corner of each triangle over into the center. Press down, to keep it secured. Then repeat, until all of the corners have been folded down.
- Brush with melted butter, and add some sparkling sugar.
- Set into the air fryer at 350 degrees F, air fryer setting for 5-7 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!