Yummy! Homemade Air Fryer Blondies, in less than 20 minutes from start to finish! My kids loved them, but they love all of the sweets, I have been making in the air fryer.
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup diced pecans
- Start by spraying your air fryer pan with olive oil.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix the melted butter, brown sugar, egg yolks, vanilla extract, and salt. Mix well.
- Fold in the flour and baking powder.
- Then add the butterscotch and diced pecans.
- Add to the prepared baking pan.
- Set into the air fryer for 12 to 15 minutes t 320 degrees F. (air fryer setting)
- Let cool before slicing.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Blondies