Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
This was a really quick meal, that I was able to get onto the table for my family to enjoy.
I never made homemade sauce, but it was really easy.
My friend told me about this stir-fry oil, that is wonderful in air fryers. I splurged and got a bottle, the results were amazing.
Mix all of the ingredients for the sauce together.
- 1 pound of beef sirloin, cut into 2 inch strips
- 1½ pounds of broccoli florets
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into strips
- ½ cup of onion, cut into strips
- ½ cup of red onion, cut into strips
- ¼ cup of hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons of minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of ground ginger
- ¼ cup of water
- Add all of the ingredients for the sauce (marinate) to a bowl, then add the meat.
- Then place in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
- Add one tablespoon of stir fryer oil, and mix it in with the vegetables.
- Place your vegetables in the air fryer basket, and cook them for about 5 minutes on 200 degrees F.
- Then open your air fryer, mix all of the vegetables, and make sure they are softened, not hard. If they aren't softened, add another 2 minutes.
- Remove the vegetables and place them in a bowl, then add your meat to the air fryer basket, and cook them for 4 minutes at 360. Check and flip them, and do another 2 minutes if they aren't done.
- I served my stir fry over white rice. Then topped it with the vegetables and meat.