This is such an easy dessert or a fun breakfast for the kids!
- 1 apple (any kind)
- 2 tablespoons walnuts
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Your choice of all-spice (ground), ground cinnamon, or ground nutmeg
- Start by coring out the apple. If you want to use the top again, make sure you cut it off, then core it.
- In a small bowl, mix your filling, raisins, and walnuts. Feel free to mix that out with oats; they taste amazing. Then mix in your butter.
- Scoop the filling into the apple, and sprinkle some of the spices on top.
- Set your apple into an air fryer-safe pan and cook for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Remove from the air fryer, plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer baked apple slices apples in air fryer weight watchers ninja air fryer baked apples air fryer apple cobbler baked apples recipe air fryer for fruit air fryer applesauce air fryer recipes