Now, I am typically not a rib gal, but my kids really love ribs, so my mother sent me this rub recipe and I have to say it’s fabulous and so easy to make! Enjoy!
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder (more if you like spicy)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Liquid Smoke (this stuff is amazing on ribs!)
1 rack of baby back ribs
- In a small bowl, mix your spices, liquid smoke, and olive oil.
- Rub it all over the ribs.
- Place your ribs into the air fryer. The good thing about cooking ribs in your air fryer is that they can be cut to fit into your air fryer.
- Set the temperature to 400 degrees F (air fryer setting) for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, use a meat thermometer to check and make sure the ribs are fully cooked.
- If not add a few minutes, until the internal temperature shows that the ribs are cooked.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer baby back ribs recipe air fryer country pork ribs ribs in air fryer oven boneless pork country ribs air fryer power air fryer oven ribs how to cook boneless ribs in an air fryer phillips air fryer pork ribs how to cook bbq ribs in a air fryer