This is a very simple recipe. I really am working on creating healthy and fast recipes. After all, my life is hectic and I just bought an Air Fryer to get my family eating at home more and meanwhile saving calories and money. This is the Air Fryer I own. I have really liked it. It’s simple…which is important to me.
If you are looking for a new Air Fryer, they are having a HUGE sale on them today- for $47.99
Here are some other of my tried and true recipes:
Start by draining and rinsing your chickpeas.
Then mix in the olive oil and spices.
Transfer to an air fryer safe pan.
Don’t Forget to Pin–
Air Fryer-Air-Fried Spiced Chickpeas
This is such an easy recipe to make, spiced chickpeas.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 20
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Air Fyrer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 can (15 oz. chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Preheat your air fryer to 390 degrees F.
- Then in a small bowl mix together the chickpeas, olive oil, paprika, cumin, and salt.
- Mix well, so that all of them are covered.
- Then place the chickpeas in an air fryer safe pan and air fry for about 8 to 10 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through cooking.
- Remove from the air fryer pan, and place in a bowl.
- Optional: Dash some extra salt on it.
Keywords: air fryer chickpeas no oil air fryer chickpeas ranch air fryer parmesan chickpeas air fryer chickpeas weight watchers air fryer chickpeas salt and vinegar chickpea fries air fryer air fryer black beans air fryer recipes