An easy and quick way to make any refrigerated cookie, found in the dairy aisle.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Peanut Butter Cookies
Special Holiday Cookies
- 1 package pre-made cookies
- These are the cookies that I tried today
- These are the parchment papers that I used. They are ready to cut. They will fit any air fryer.
- Place your cut parchment paper into the air fryer bottom basket.
- Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place your cookie dough (raw) onto the sprayed parchment paper.
- Set the temperature for 400 degrees F. And set the time for 5 minutes.
After 5 minutes check the cookies they should be nice and gooey, enjoy!
Keywords: easy air fryer cookies frozen chocolate chip cookies in air fryer refrigerated cookie dough in air fryer pillsbury cookies in air fryer pre made cookie dough in air fryer pre made cookies in air fryer air fryer cookie cake peanut butter cookies in air fryer