This is such an easy recipe to make carne asada or a Mexican Roast beef. It comes out nice and juicy.
- 1 1/2 pounds flank steak
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Start by adding the marinade to the flank steak in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour all of the ingredients over the flank steak. For best flavor, let the steak marinate in the refrigerator for about an hour or so.
- Spray the inside of your air fryer basket with olive oil cooking spray as it will not stick.
- Set your meat inside
- Set your temperature to 400 degrees at 7 minutes. After 7 minutes, flip and cook for another 7 minutes.
- Check the internal temperature of the steak. You are looking for at least:
For best results, cook to medium-rare 135 degrees or medium 145 degrees, but nothing more will begin to dry out the steaks.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: trader joes carne asada air fryer air fryer carne asada tacos skirt steak air fryer time how long to cook skirt steak in air fryer air fryer skirt steak recipe cooking skirt steak in air fryer flank steak air fryer recipes chimichurri skirt steak air fryer