Such easy muffins, they make a quick lunch or a great treat.
- 2 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup cooked, crumbled bacon
- Start by mixing the flour, cheddar cheese, baking powder, dried basil, salt together.
- Mix in the olive oil, egg, crumbled bacon, and milk.
- Mix well.
- Spray your muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray (see blog post for the one I recommend)
- Fill your muffin tins, about 2/3’s full.
- Set your air fryer to a temperature of 350 degrees F, and the time for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, check to see if the muffins are cooked all the way through, using a toothpick. If not cooked, add 5 minutes. Check again.
- Be careful removing the muffin tin, as it will be hot. Let slightly cool. Repeat with the batter until you use all of the batter up.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: keto egg muffins with heavy cream keto breakfast muffins almond flour breakfast egg muffins cups keto sausage egg cups egg muffins slimming world keto egg muffins ham spinach egg muffins weight watchers spinach egg muffins keto spinach egg white muffins spinach, feta egg muffins egg and spinach muffins baby led weaning spinach quiche cups with crust savory muffins recipe jamie oliver savoury muffins (vegan) savoury cheese muffins english muffin recipe keto egg muffins recipe keto egg recipes indian