This is such an easy cake to make, and it has all of the ingredients of a classic Boston Cream Pie, in about 1/3 of the time.
- 1 Classic Yellow Cake Mix
Ingredients to make the above cake, per instructions
- 2 cups prepared vanilla pudding
- 1 chocolate frosting
- Start by pouring the cake mix into a large mixing bowl, then add the rest of the ingredients needed to make the cake.
- Pour the prepared filling into an air fryer safe pan, then set the pan into the air fryer basket at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes. After 20 minutes, check the cake using a toothpick; if it comes out clean, remove from the basket; otherwise, set it for another 5 minutes.
- Let the cake cool.
- Then cut the cake in half.
- Spread the pudding onto the bottom layer of the cake, then add the top layer. Clean up the edges from the excess pudding.
- Spread the chocolate frosting on top.
- Chil in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Keywords: forktospoon com blog fork and spoon recipes fork to spoon air fryer cooking times chart vegan raised donut recipe gretchen bakery donuts keto boston cream donuts vegan air fryer desserts vegan cream filled doughnuts gluten free custard filled donuts