Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
This is a really easy and delicious recipe. It also gives new life to chicken.
Some of the other recipes, that are available for you, for the Air Fryer:
If you are looking for more Air Fryer Recipes, be sure to follow me at
Inspiring NH Kids or Follow my Air Fryer Recipe Board
- Buttermilk Marinade:
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Flour Mixture
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- You can use any combination of chicken, you want. I used a whole chicken and cut it up. It's really easy to do with the drumsticks or chicken thighs
- First, make your buttermilk mixture and flour mixture
- Mix well, then add the chicken.
- Preheat you air-fryer at 360 F
- Then, dunk your chicken into the buttermilk mixture, then dredge it in the flour mixture, be sure to
- shake off the excess.
- Put them in the air fryer basket and set the timer for 8 minutes, then flip the chicken over and cook another 8 minutes.