Note: affiliate links are included in this post
If you are new to air frying or just looking for some recipes.
Here are some other of my tried and true recipes:
- ⅔ cup of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla
- ⅓ cup of milk
- 3 tablespoons of melted butter
- ½ cup of chocolate chips
- Blend everything together in a large mixing bowl.
- Then using non-stick cooking spray, spray your silicone muffin cups.
- Set the air fryer at 320 degrees and set the time for 15 minutes.
- If they are not done, add another 4 minutes.
- Yields about 5 muffins.