With fall coming, and the start of the Pumpkin Spice Lattes. I having been putting my Instant Pot to work in the dessert area this week. Here are some other great Instant Pot Dessert recipes, if you have been looking for some easy ones. I served this over ice cream and pancakes. So, it’s a very versatile recipe.
Instant Pot-Blueberry Compote (Goes Great over Ice Cream or Pancakes)
If you like simple recipes, because I’m all about the simple recipes, follow us at:
- 1 package of brownie mix (singular serving)
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup of water
- ½ cup of vegetable oil
- Other: Non-stick cooking spray, paper towel, cake pan, foil
- Pour your brownie mix into the mixer, then add your water, oil, and egg. Mix well.
- Then spray your IP safe pan and then transfer the prepared brownie mix to an Instant Pot safe pan.
- For all PIP recipes, you need to add at least 1 cup of water into the Instant Pot, so that the IP can come up to pressure.
- Place a paper towel or napkin over, and then cover them both up with foil.
- Press manual and set the time for 45 minutes. Make sure the vent is sealed.
- Do a natural release, when done.