Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
This is a very simple recipe. I really am working on creating healthy and fast recipes. After all, my life is hectic and I just bought an Air Fryer to get my family eating at home more and meanwhile saving calories and money. This is the Air Fryer I own. I have really liked it. It’s simple…which is important to me.
If you are looking for a new Air Fryer, they are having a HUGE sale on them today- for $47.99
Today, I am showing you a basic recipe for making brownies in the Air Fryer. This is a base recipe, which means that you can add and subtract ingredients to get different brownie flavors.
Here are some other of my tried and true recipes:
Melt the butter, I used the microwave
Add the melted butter and sugar to your mixing bowl and cream it together.
Notice how the butter and sugar are now creamed together.
Add the eggs
Add the vanilla
After you add the flour and baking powder, blend it all together
Add the cocoa powder
Mix it all together
Using non-stick cooking spray, spray your pans
I used these, because, I was planning on bringing a pan over to my friend’s house
Fill the pans (hopefully neater than mine). Add air fry them for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- ½ cup of melted butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup of flour
- ⅓ cup of cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- Preheat your Air Fryer to 350 degrees, Fareinheight
- Then using non-stick cooking spray, spray your baking pan.
- In your mixing bowl, mix together the melted butter and sugar. Mix until light and fluffy. Then add your eggs, vanilla, flour, cocoa and baking powder. Mix well.
- Our into the Air fryer pan, and set the timer for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, check to see if your brownies are done, if not add 5 more minutes on the Air Fryer.
- Let cool before serving and