How to Make, Just Crack An Egg Made In Air Fryer. Such an easy breakfast, it started yesterday at the grocery store, where my son wanted to get a few of these for breakfast, and of course, I agreed. I mean, it’s easy to make, and it’s filled with protein, and truthfully he could be eating so much worse.
But then morning came, and he had every intention of making them in the air fryer. I mean, he is my son, and he loves the air fryer. So, we make it very easy; the second one turned out much better than the first since we decided we needed to lower the temperature to cook all the way through.
This is the product we used, by Ore-Ida, Just Crack An Egg, which comes in a variety of flavors, we went with the basic one, although there is plenty of varieties available.
To make these, all you need to do is crack an egg and mix it. So, we followed the instructions and prepared it the same way.
Sprayed a casserole dish (mini one) with cooking spray and then poured the egg mixture in, set the dish into the air fryer for 8 minutes at 320 degrees F, air fryer setting. Make sure that our egg is fully cooked before removing it.
SOME COMMON QUESTIONS ASKED ABOUT THIS RECIPE AND MAKING EGGS IN THE AIR FRYER-
CAN EGG BITES MOLDS BE USED IN THE AIR FRYER?
Yes, while I prefer to use these baking cups in the air Fryer, You can also use Silicone molds.
These are perfectly fine to use in the air fryer. And they usually come with an Air Fryer Accessory Kit, purchased off Amazon. These silicone cups from Amazon are perfect to use.
HOW TO MAKE AIR FRYER EGG BITES CUPS
- Start by figuring out what ingredients you want in your egg cups; you can use all of your favorite ingredients. Today, I used simple ground (cooked) sausages, eggs, cream, seasonings, and added some shredded cheese and diced vegetables.
- Mix them well.
- Pour the ingredients into a cooking cup (any option listed above)
- Then place them into your air fryer basket.
- Air Fry your heart content.
WHAT TEMPERATURE IS USED TO COOK AIR FRYER EGG BITES?
After several attempts with both my Air Fryer Crisp, Mealthy Lid and Vortex Plus, and my Power Air Fryer, I have determined that 320 F is the perfect temperature, as the tops do not get browned too quickly, and the cook nice through.
HOW LONG TO COOK EGG BITES IN AIR FRYER?
While every air fryer cooks slightly differently, the ideal time at 320 degrees F was between 6-9 minutes. So, at the 6-minute mark, insert a toothpick. If the toothpick comes out clean, remove them from the air fryer. Otherwise, if your toothpick comes out with liquid on it, add a couple of minutes.
SILICONE EGG BITES MOLDS AIR FRYER COOK TIME
The same time was used either in an air fryer silicone mold, a cupcake tray, or baking cups.
SOME HELPFUL PRODUCTS USED WHILE MAKING THIS RECIPE-
|Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. At no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.|
Don’t Forget To Pin-Print
Such an easy recipe for a 2 ingredient breakfast casserole, made in the air fryer.
- 1 package of any variety of Ore-Ida Just Crack An Egg
- 1 Egg
- Mix the egg and the contents of the container together.
- Spray the container with cooking spray
- Pour into an air fryer (oven-safe) container.
- Set the container into the air fryer at 320 degrees F for 6-9 minutes. (air fryer setting)
- Check to make sure the casserole is fully cooked before removing it.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Just Crack An Egg Made In Air Fryer