Note: Affiliate links may be included in this post
Now, I’m not a complicated gal. If you met me in real life, you would see that.
I’m working on a new title for my blog. But meanwhile, I’m a homeschool mom, that loves to cook.
I also have some VERY picky eaters in my house. So, my meals tend to be quick.
I would love to go back to the olden days, where I would cook all day and the kids would sit down and enjoy it. But, I don’t think I”m quite there yet!
Meanwhile, I have two Instant Pots, which I am having fun with!
I usually write one a day, so if you want to follow me, I’m at
If you have a request or want to share your recipe. I would love to hear from you!
Note: Getting the pan out to the Instant Pot is very hard, it is extremely hot. If you plan on using the Instant Pot, please invest in a pair of special gloves. They will save you many burns.
- 1 can of PIllsbury Cinnamon Rolls (obviously, can use other brands)
- 2 cups of water
- Put your trivet into the Instant Pot.
- Pour two cups of water.
- Then using non-stick cooking spray, spray your pan.
- Then add the cinnamon rolls to the sprayed pan
- Then add foil to your pan.
- Place the pan into the Instant Pot,
- Set the timer for 13 minutes. (High Pressure, Manual setting)
- Let it naturally release when the timer goes off.
- (Note: They appear to be denser than just baking them. I will be working on adjusting the water and time this week)