So, I made a decision to try and make more pantry items, rather than always buy them.
So, today, I wanted to do Air Fryer Pork Chops, so I thought, what goes better than Shake and Bake.
Homemade Shake and Bake
This is a really easy recipe to make copycat homemade shake and bake, with items already in your pantry.
- Prep Time: 10
- Total Time: 10
- Yield: 3 cups 1x
- Category: Homemade Pantry
- Cuisine: American
- 3 cups of plain dried bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 2 1/2 teaspoons of onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of dried parsley
- 2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Mix all of the ingredients together. Working the oil into the mixture.
- Store in the freezer.
- I store mine in ziplock bags, and divide the shake and bake, among bags. When you are ready to use them, just leave it on the counter overnight.
Keywords: homemade shake and bake chicken strips homemade shake and bake panko pork chops homemade shake and bake without bread crumbs homemade shake and bake with corn flakes homemade shake and bake with cornmeal homemade shake and bake for fish genius kitchen homemade shake and bake how to make shake and bake chicken better