This is such an easy recipe, and this makes a wonderful breakfast. Nothing like a homemade sticky pecan roll in the morning.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1 cup diced pecans
- 1 package of Pillsbury cinnamon rolls
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together the melted butter, brown sugar, and corn syrup.
- Then pour the butter mixture, into the bottom of a pan.
- Sprinkle the pecans of top of the mixture.
- Place the cinnamon rolls on top of the pecan mixture.
- Set the pan into the air fryer and air fry for 7 minutes at 330 degrees F, then after 7 minutes, flip the cinnamon rolls and air fry for another 5-7 minutes.
- Let cool slightly, before serving.