Air Fryer Spinach and Feta Stromboli. This is such an easy meal to make for lunch or a quick dinner. Today, I stuffed the stromboli with Spinach and Feta, but you can use anything for a great and easy meal
- 1 pound pizza dough
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup feta cheese (crumbled)
- 8 ounces Marina sauce
- Olive oil, for brushing
- In a small skillet, add about 1 teaspoon of olive oil, and then add your spinach, for about 1-2 minutes, just until the spinach is wilted.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together the feta cheese, wilted spinach, salt and black pepper.
- Roll out the dough.
- Sprinkle the spinach and feta cheese into the center of the dough.
- Roll the dough up, Pinch the sides so they stay close.
- Use a pastry brush and brush the olive oil over the top.
- Set into the air fryer for 12-15 minutes at 330 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!