I love brownies; everyone in my house goes apes for brownies. I am pretty sure that my husband only knew how to cook brownies before we got married. So, while I love cooking brownies in the air fryer, lots and lots of brownies, I got a request for an Air Fryer Small Batch Brownies. Which my children were more than happy to test for me.
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- In a medium-sized mixing microwaveable bowl, add the butter, sugar, and cocoa powder. Microwave at 30-second intervals, stirring in between each time until the mixture is smooth.
- Mix in the salt, vanilla extract, and egg, mix well.
- Add in the flour, and mix well, so that all of the ingredients are blended in.
- Spray your brownie pan with non-stick cooking spray or olive oil spray.
- Pour your batter into the prepared pan, spread so it is level.
- Set into the air fryer at 320 degrees F, for about 12-16 minutes.
- Let cool, for about 10-15 minutes before cutting and serving.
Keywords: Air Fryer Small Batch Brownies