There is nothing like a homemade mug cake for dessert. Today, I made a simple Air Fryer Peanut Butter Mug Cake, and it was awesome. Done in less than 10 minutes from start to finish, it is the perfect air fryer dessert.
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoon milk
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- In a small bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, and milk.
- Fold in the peanut butter, mix until smooth.
- Spoon into an oven-safe mug.
- Set the mug into the air fryer for 5-6 minutes at 330 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Garnish with whipped cream or frosting, and sprinkle some peanut butter chips on top.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!