Air Fryer Loaded Waffle Fries
Is there anything as good as Air Fryer Loaded Waffle Fries? I don’t think so. Today after a hockey game, I made these for my son, with all of his favorite toppings
- Author: ForkToSpoon.com
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 20
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Category: Appetizer, Side Dish
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Waffle Fries, Frozen
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Sliced Olives
- Sour Cream
- Diced Tomatoes
- Diced Jalapeno Peppers
- Bacon Bits
- Anything Else you want
- Layout the frozen waffle fries into the air fryer basket.
- Place the basket into the air fryer and set the temperature to 400 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Then flip the waffle fries with a pair of tongs, or shake the basket.
- Air fry for about 3 to 4 more minutes.
- Then sprinkle the cheese on top, set back into the air fryer for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Top with your favorite toppings.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Is there anything as good as Air Fryer Loaded Waffle Fries? I don't think so. Today after a hockey game, I made these for my son, with all of his favorite toppings