These are such easy muffins to make, and my kids love the extra sweetness of the chocolate, which really makes them happy.
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Start by adding all of the dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl, mix well.
- Then mix in the wet ingredients, and mix well. Combine all of the ingredients, and then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into the muffin tin or silicone cupcake liners, and then place it into the air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature to 350 degrees F, and set the time for 12 minutes.
**Note: Check the muffins frequently, as each air fryer is different and will cook at different times. Due to the wattage.
- Plate, serve & enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer muffins how long to cook cupcakes in air fryer air fryer mini cupcakes paper cupcake liners in air fryer air fryer mini cupcakes cupcakes airfryer cinnamon yogurt muffins greek yogurt chocolate muffins lemon yogurt muffins recipe healthy chocolate chip muffins no yogurt vanilla yogurt muffins yogurt muffins uk