This is one of my family’s favorite recipes. It hits all of the marks, it’s Gluten-Free, KETO compliant, Paleo and most importantly it is absolutely delicious. The herb crust is amazing, and it perfectly balances out the salmon.
Air frying salmon is the best way other than grilled, to cook a perfectly delicious salmon dish. It is easy, delicious, and with the use of parchment paper, there is virtually no cleanup. Just simply rinse the air fryer basket, throw after the parchment liner, and your clean up from dinner or lunch is complete. This can be served as the main entree, over rice or over a garden salad.
Here are some tips for cooking salmon.
- Leave the skin on: It provides a great layer for the skin and the air fryer basket (or parchment paper). Since the skin crisps up, it’s easier to flip it, halfway during the cooking process. Skin is perfectly edible, so you can choose to eat it or not eat it, it’s totally up to you.
- Do not Overcook The Salmon: This is actually a very common mistake for everyone cooking salmon. Once the salmon fillet starts to turn white, remove it from the air fryer because it is cooked.
- The best way to cook salmon is medium-rare to a medium is a perfect way, since it will not be dried out, in the middle.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget To Pin—
Air Fryer, Lemon Garlic Herb Salmon (Whole 30)
This salmon recipe is covered with a delicious lemon, garlic and herb crust which keeps the salmon nice and juicy.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 20
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Seafood
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 3 tablespoons butter or ghee
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon diced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon diced fresh dill
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3–4 salmon fillets
- In a small microwave-safe mixing bowl, put the butter, salt, lemon juice, parsley, dill, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Then place the bowl into the microwave until the butter is completely melted, about 45 seconds.
- Meanwhile, place the salmon fillets on the parchment-lined air fryer basket.
- Spoon the sauce over the salmon fillets.
- Set your =air fryer temperature to 400 degrees and cook for 10 minutes, (Remember it’s easy to overcook salmon, you are just looking for it to flake for a bit)
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer salmon air fryer recipes how long do i cook salmon in air fryer air fryer frozen salmon fillet garlic butter salmon air fryer air fryer salmon with skin salmon recipes for hot air fryer frozen salmon cooked in air fryer