Air Fryer Lemon Garlic Herb Salmon is an easy and great KETO friendly meal for anyone. This is one of the tastiest salmon dishes that you can make in the air fryer.
If you are looking for a tender recipe for the perfect lemon salmon dish, this is the best recipe out there. It’s air fried to perfection and served with an easy lemon butter sauce infused with fresh dill flavors. It is Whole30 Compliant, KETO, and Low-Carb Friendly.
This is all of the classic flavors from my Italian heritage, with strong flavors from the Mediterranean. Salmon dinners are absolutely wonderful in the air fryer, and they provide so much versatility. You can season salmon with almost anything, and the salmon will turn out amazing.
Why You Will Love This Air Fryer Salmon Dish
Air fryer salmon is amazing. I mean, you get all of the flavors and are packed with tons of flavor, and you didn’t add any additional grease, so it’s a healthy and delicious dish for the entire family to enjoy.
Here are some of the reasons why I love Salmon in the Air Fryer:
- Flavor: The flavor of this lemon salmon dish is amazing. Infused with butter, dill, and lemon, you have the perfect healthy and flavorful salmon dinner.
- Dill is the perfect spice to pair this dish with. Since the dill is a fresh spice, it pairs really well with the lemon to give the dish a citrus flavor without overpowering it.
- Tender salmon, the air fryer does a great job of cooking the salmon, flaky and tender, awesome.
How Long To Cook Air Fryer Salmon
This is a very common question. Cooking salmon is a dish you need to check on frequently, whether grilling, air frying, or baking.
The salmon will go from cooked to overcooked in minutes. Some of my guidelines, although remember each air fryer, are different, so I always end up frequently checking when air frying salmon or any fish.
All salmon cooked in the air fryer should be done at 400 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Medium-sized salmon fillets. This would be fork tender.
- If you want the salmon fillets well done or cooked more in the center, the cooking time will increase to 12 minutes.
How Do I Know If Salmon is Ready?
Salmon is easily overcooked. This is why I would recommend that everyone new to air frying invest in a meat thermometer.
When salmon is perfectly cooked (or air-fried) when it flakes easily with a fork, to check your salmon dish, use our fork, and at a 45-degree angle, insert your fork into the fish. If the fish easily flakes off without you adding pressure, the fish is done. Remove it from the air fryer.
What to Serve with This Salmon Dish?
I usually serve either a salad or a bowl of rice with my salmon dishes. But this dish will go with almost everything. Here are some of my favorite side dishes:
SOME HELPFUL PRODUCTS USED IN MAKING Air Fryer Lemon Garlic Herb Salmon-
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. At no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–
Air Fryer Lemon Garlic Herb Salmon
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- In a small microwave-safe mixing bowl, put the butter, salt, lemon juice, parsley, dill, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Then place the bowl into the microwave until the butter is completely melted, about 45 seconds.
- Meanwhile, place the salmon fillets on the parchment-lined air fryer basket
- Spoon the sauce over the salmon fillets.
- Set your air fryer temperature to 400 degrees and cook for 10 minutes, (Remember it's easy to overcook salmon, you are just looking for it to flake for a bit)
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer