This is one of the best and easiest dinners you can make in the air fryer. If you love salmon as much as I do, there is nothing like a piece of perfectly roasted Air Fryer Lemon Dijon Salmon.
- 2 Salmon Fillets, about 5 to 8 ounces each
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- lemon wedges for serving
- In a small mixing bowl, mix the olive oil, garlic, mustard, lemon juice, and thyme.
- Spread the mixture over the salmon.
- Spray your air fryer basket. Then put your salmon in your air fryer basket or on the air fryer tray.
- Set the tray or basket in the air fryer, and set the temperature to 400 degrees F for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Spread the rest of the sauce over the salmon, garnish with lemon slices/wedges.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Lemon Dijon Salmon